Thursday, July 17, 2014

Joyoung CTS1048 Automatic Soy Milk Maker

Why Choose this ?   

When I was visiting my family in China in early Spring, my dad made fresh soy milk for me every morning. I was reminded how great fresh home-made soy milk tasted and determined to acquire a machine when I returned to the US. Although I live in an area that is very accommodating to vegetarians, this Joyoung CTS1048 Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker product actually makes it easier to make my own at home than to go out and buy pre-made products.
Joyoung Soya Milk Maker CTS1048
Low Prices BONUS PACK! Joyoung CTS1048 Easy-Clean Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker with FREE Soybean Bonus Pack Good
It is now 7 weeks later, and I have made & drank several quarts of soymilk, as well as a quart of almond milk, and a quart of pecan milk. Pecan milk is amazing and I suggest making hot chocolate with it - it will knock your socks off.

Features and Specifications

Features
  • - Micro-computer Control, Totally Automatic Operation
  • - Patent "Water Diversion Technology" with Raphael Meshwork
  • - Easy to clean stainless steel jug, filter cup, grinder, and heating element
  • - Makes up to 1.6 Liter of fresh milk drink
  • - User's manual with helpful and creative recipies to try
  • - Six intelligent protection functions for safe operation

What's Included
  • - Joyoung CTS1048 Soy Milk Maker
  • - AC Power Cord
  • - Plastic pitcher
  • - Metal strainer
  • - Cleaning brush & scrub pad
  • - One year USA warranty

Reviews/Advantages/Disadvantages

Wash beans. Soak beans. (do something else for a while). Rinse beans. Add water. Add beans. Press Joyoung CTS1048 Soy Milk Maker button. (do something else). Pour out through filter. Clean up. In about 10 minutes of actual work, I've got enough soymilk to last for a week or two. It takes me considerably more time, money, and effort to go buy a carton -- and I know everything that goes into this.

I use 100 grams of soybeans per quart of milk - that's about 3.5 ounces of soybeans. We bought 25 pounds of soybeans for $30, which means that our 25 lbs of soy beans will make about 114 quarts of soymilk. That works out to 26 cents a quart.

Soy Milk Health Benefits
  • - Reduced risk of heart disease due to cholesterol free and high fiber.
  • - Reduced risk of digestive disorders due to high fiber content.
  • - Dairy-free and ideal for people with lactose intolerance and milk allergies.
  • - Great for dietary treatment of diabetes due to low glycemic index and cholesterol free.
  • - Complete protein source of essential amino acids.
One thing I have to say is that the US distributor didn't include as many recipes with the machine as their Chinese counterparty. The Chinese version give out all sorts of very interesting recipes, for example, the one I tried and liked a lot was to make the milk with black beans, sesame seeds, and sweet rice. Regardless, it's a wonderful machine, easy to use and clean, and most importantly makes great milk.

Conclusion

I absolutely ADORE this machine and look forward to many years of use from it. I highly recommend Joyoung CTS1048 Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker to anyone who drinks a lot of alternative milks - soy, nut, what have you. FREAKING AWESOME! Tasty too, and foams beautifully when I make my morning latte/cappuccino. I can't say enough good things about this machine. Get one. You'll be thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment