Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Great and easy! Reviews Sunbeam FPSBCML900 Cupcake Maker

This Sunbeam FPSBCML900 Cupcake Maker is probably the most wonderful cooking device I have ever purchased. This machine makes the most, moist, and tender cupcakes I've ever tasted. It is a cupcake revelation!
Sunbeam FPSBCML900 Electric Kitchen 6 Cupcake Muffin Maker
The first time I used it I was hooked, it cooks 6 cupcakes, muffins, etc in just a few minutes! No need to waste energy turning on the oven, no need for liners (unless you want them), no cupcake pans to clean, etc. The texture is slightly different than those made in the oven, but the convenience and short cooking time really make up for it. 
  • Cupcake maker bakes up to 6 cupcakes in just 10 minutes
  • Cupcake-shaped housing; domed lid with easy-lift handle
  • Power/ready indicator lights offer added convenience
  • Nonstick cooking plates for effortless cake removal and quick cleanup
  • Measures 10-4/5 by 10 by 6-4/5 inches
I JUST finished 2 dozen cupcakes from a Duncan Heines cake mix and they turned out better then anything I've made in my oven. Set the kitchen timer for 12 minutes and each batch was done perfectly. If you're in a super hurry maybe not the best option as you can do it faster in a regular oven but it was half the work not having to worry about forever checking my oven to make sure half of them weren't over done.

After much research, I chose to buy her this cupcake maker because I read other good reviews and because it made large (regular sized) cupcakes and not the mini ones.  This product ROCKS and this is from a mom who has been baking for 25 years. All Teflon coated products have an initial smell to them but I didn't find that it smelled up my house like another poster here.

Have fun with friends baking and decorating delicious cupcakes or muffins with this Sunbeam cupcake makerBuy Sunbeam Product Inc. FPSBCML900 Cupcake Maker with fast shipping and top-rated customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment